Have you ever wanted to monitor your social media buzz? Maybe you have or maybe you haven’t, regardless, you’ve wanted to keep track of something, a search term, a product, etc. A great of way of doing that would be to use one of the following 5 social monitoring tools:
- socialmention offers Real-time social media search and analysis
- BlogPulse is a great tool to search blogs and current trends
- Omgili is a forum search engine that lets you find communities, message boards, discussion threads about any topic
- Google Alerts is a real-time/daily email alert tool that can be configured to track any search phrase using Google indexing
- Twitter is very handy for tracking real-time buzz
There are more tools available if you search hard and long enough. If you’d like to have any others listerd here, just give me a shout! Thanks.